Nexus Presents: Final Fantasy Unus-Volatillis Angelus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy UVA is property of Nexus Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium

Go down 
+3
Tifa
Sephiroth
Cloud
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tifa

Tifa

Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:05 pm

Tifa followed after Cloud. Where should they even start looking? They weren't familiar with the city at all yet.
Back to top Go down
http://soulcrier.webs.com/
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:12 pm

Starts walking in the city that is stange to him. " This is going to be hard. i dont know this town." Stops in a spot and look around.
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:35 pm

Kuja stood on one of the pillars near the entrance of the stadium. He slowly opened his eyes. "A new location?" he purred at the thought. The silver haired man looked around. "Such technology." he also admired the architecture of the pillars and statues. He chuckled. He noticed a silver haired man. "hmmm..." he jumped and floated down to the road. He entered the building.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Admin
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:50 pm

Zack looked around amazed on how the city looked. He had never seen anything like Zanarkand before. "This look like stuff that Shinra couldn't even make." he said to himself. He pulled out his phone again and typed a text meassage to Cloud. He could feel people looking at him because of his sword. He just smiled at them and stood near a wall.
Back to top Go down
http://kuroshitsujirp.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:57 pm

Looks at his pocket then at tifa. grabs his phone and looks at who it was. "a Text.... From Zack." still looking at the screen that says he has a new text message from Zack. Finally decided to read it after having a fight in his head about it
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:59 pm

Kuja jumped down. He met up with Zack. "Where are you headed?" he asked. He sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Admin
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:01 pm

Zack Looked at Kuja and said,"I am just waiting for my friend to tell me were he is at." Zack answered. There was something about the other male that made him uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:03 pm

Kuja sighed and leaned up against a pillar. "I'm lost." he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Tifa

Tifa

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:04 pm

"From Zack? That's impossible. He's dead. I'd answer it, but... don't get your hopes up. It could be a trick," Tifa said doubtfully.

(OOC: So he's NOT dead in this nyu?)
(OOC: Editted)

Last edited by Tifa on Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://soulcrier.webs.com/
Zack
Admin
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:06 pm

"I am supposed to be dead." Zack said softly. He was trying to figure out why he was alive after five years of being dead. Maybe it was a dream. he thought. He shivered as he remembered how he died. nope that was defintaly real. he told himself.

((The lifestream brought him back ))
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:09 pm

Kuja closed his eyes, lost in his own memories. "Hmm..it must be nice to have friends."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Admin
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:17 pm

"did you not have many friends were you live?" He asked. "geez Cloud, you can at least text me back with were you are at." He said after awhile as he looked at his cell phone. The phone read No new Messages. he closed it and looked at Kuja. "Don't you get cold in the outfit you are wearing?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Asuka Ueto

Asuka Ueto

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:47 pm

Ever silent like an assassin, Atlas, having snuck into the stadium while tailing the mysterious youthful SOLDIER, observed him carefully as well as the odd silver-haired man near him. Luckily, he set his cellphone to silently Record, capturing the conversation before editing out the street noise later on. ". . ."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Admin
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:14 pm

Zack let out a sigh and looked at his cell phone. "I guess it was too good to be true." He said feeling alittle depressed the his friend didn't believe he was alive. It could be worse I could run into Sephiroth or something. He thought as he stayed were he was with Kuja. Right now the male was the only person he could talk to and it was some one he was Fimilar with in this city.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Admin
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:15 pm

Sephiroth flew above Atlas when somthing...rather SomeONE caught his eye. "Is that...Angeal's student?" He landed. "Zack!" He smirked
Back to top Go down
https://finalfantasyuva.darkbb.com
Zack
Admin
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 10:19 pm

Zack looked over and saw the one person he didn't want to see at the moment. "Sephiroth." He said. He got off the wall and looked at the ex-general. Zack had not always hated Sephiroth. The two had somewhat got along back when they both were in Soilder, but that changed the day Sephiroth went insane.
Back to top Go down
Asuka Ueto

Asuka Ueto

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:02 pm

It's at this point in time that Atlas would make his revealing appearance to the SOLDIER, Zack. This was done by his emergence from behind the obscurity of Sephiroth's form (in laymen's terms, he just walked into view from behind Sephy), and stopped in his tracks while facing Zack, his sword and large shield not drawn. ". . ."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Admin
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:08 pm

Zack saw the other person and asked,"Is there something you want?" He really wanted to get this encounter done and over with. He kept on his guard not knowing what could be going on in the others head at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Asuka Ueto

Asuka Ueto

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:20 pm

Atlas simply stared at Zack with seemingly empty, soulless jade-green eyes. Almost as a surprise, his sword was nowhere to be seen on his person. Despite this, Atlas' right hand did a "thumbs-up" gesture, though not to congratulate anyone, but to point above Zack.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Admin
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 11:39 pm

"Huh?" Zack said confused as he looked at the hand gesture.
Back to top Go down
Asuka Ueto

Asuka Ueto

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:01 am

In an instant, his blade is seen descending quickly right in front of Zack's face, the blade pointed vertically to the floor whilst doing so. With this, Atlas, for once, grinned mischievously. "Scared you, didn't I?"
Back to top Go down
Zack
Admin
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:04 am

"Whoa." Zack said as he backed up alittle. He felt stupid for not looking up. sheesh I am rusty. he thought as he looked back at the two.
Back to top Go down
Asuka Ueto

Asuka Ueto

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:07 am

Atlas seemed to stare at Zack through half-closed green eyes and a still-mysterious sly grin, a trait that's obviously rare in face-to-face situations such as this.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Admin
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:14 am

Zack just stood there waiting for Sephiroth to answer him or to just leave. He was beinging to loss his patiecence. "So what is it you guys want?" he asked again.
Back to top Go down
Asuka Ueto

Asuka Ueto

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 12:17 am

Atlas' gaze finally shifted to Sephiroth, as if expecting an answer as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next