Nexus Presents: Final Fantasy Unus-Volatillis Angelus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy UVA is property of Nexus Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium

Go down 
+3
Tifa
Sephiroth
Cloud
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Cloud

Cloud

Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:29 pm

"You Brought This Upon yourself Zack. I'm Sorry." He says as he blocks and swing at zack obliveous to the fact that Zacks Has a wing because of his anger of his friend beliving that he quit soilder and no longer honors it.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Admin
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:31 pm

"Huh?" He asked confused as he kept attacking Cloud. Zack wasn't too worried about the attacks he was reciving from Cloud. He was hoping the blonde would tire out soon.

((Edited))
Back to top Go down
http://kuroshitsujirp.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Kuja

Kuja

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:38 pm

Kuja watched in silence.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Admin
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:41 pm

Sephiroth's Wing extended. He launched tword Cloud. "Zack, are you ready? Ready to show how good of a SOLDIER you are?"
Back to top Go down
https://finalfantasyuva.darkbb.com
Zack
Admin
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:49 pm

Zack didn't answer but kept foucs on trying to end the fight without Cloud getting killed. Angeal please help not to kill my best friend. he thought.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:01 pm

Stops blocking and attacking and is panting. "do it Zack Retain you Honor Of Soilder Kill me. make 2 kids sad Even more then they are. Do It Zack Kill Me!" he said with out a second thought.
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:09 pm

Kuja just smirked and chuckled. "This is too rich...He's begging for you to kill him. What a waste of a life. Instead of learning ways of Death, learn the way to live." Kuja hated people who would throw their life away for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Admin
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:12 pm

"The Cloud I know wouldn't throw his life away like this." Zack replied as he stoped his attack looking at Cloud.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:22 pm

"why hatete Zack the only person you would have to deal with is telling Tifa you killed me i almost died twice one from poision and the other from a stigma." he said looking back at his life and remembering what Zack Did for him a few years Back. "Soilder was your way of life Zack You knew how to kill. Me Is Something different. If You Can't forgive me for leaving that way kill me Zack. I am here." He said as he turned his back throwing his sword away from him a good 5 feet.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Admin
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:31 pm

Sephiroth shook his head. "Zack, lets leave him." He placed a hand apon Zack's shoulder. "Kuja, you can follow if you wish."
Back to top Go down
https://finalfantasyuva.darkbb.com
Zack
Admin
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:34 pm

Zack didn't say a word and just placed the buster sword onto his back. He couldn't even glance back to look at Cloud as he began walking away. He couldn't believe that Cloud had deined his honor as a Soilder. He still get over the fact that Cloud had begged him to end the blonde's life.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:44 pm

Falls To his Knees "I'm Sorry Zack I couldnt keep Living as soilder Being apart of it made me cloudy not sure of what of my memories were real." he said as he started to cry
Back to top Go down
Zack
Admin
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:52 pm

Zack turned around and looked at Cloud. "You promised you would be my living legacy." He said remembering what he had told Cloud before he had died.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 1:56 pm

he sighs "it is easy to make that promise but harder to make it come true specially when you get a family like mine." he said as he fell to the ground and was lying on his back fromo exhustuion
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 2:05 pm

Kuja had some pity for the blonde but remained silent. He followed Zack and Sephiroth.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 4:39 pm

Gets up and screams ahead to Zack and Sephiroth " The Next Time We Meet Zack We Will Fight Again And When That Day Comes There is no holding back." Cloud says with a confedent voice. He watchs them walk away. "i should go find Tifa again." Walks off Looking for tifa

~Edited~
Back to top Go down
Tifa

Tifa

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:21 pm

"Geez, what was all that just now?" Tifa wondered aloud. She saw Cloud and waved him over. "Cloud! Over here!"
Back to top Go down
http://soulcrier.webs.com/
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:29 pm

Cloud Saw Tifa hand and ran over to her "Sorry i left Tifa." he said as he was trying to catch his breath.
Back to top Go down
Tifa

Tifa

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:36 pm

"Seemed like something important. Fill me in?" Tifa replied, after he had his breath back.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:54 pm

"Zack is really back. I am not sure what he is thinking joining sides with Sephiroth" He said so stern like.
Back to top Go down
Tifa

Tifa

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:03 pm

"With Sephiroth?!" Tifa was about to go into rage-mode, but calmed herself. "Are you absolutely sure that it was Zack, and not some clone? I mean, some weird things have happened, but coming back from the dead is..."
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:09 pm

" i know it does sound to good to be true but it is him... he is the only one that know about the promise we made" He said with some rage in the fact he didnt beleve it himself. but then his phone went off."who could be texting me.....' he stoped in mid sentence.
Back to top Go down
Tifa

Tifa

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:27 pm

"Maybe he's spying on Sephiroth?" Tifa suggested.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:34 pm

"I dont know could be" he said shocked at the fact he texted him after what he said when they were fighting "I can send him a text and find out if he will tell me." Cloud Sent Zack Back a text message Saying (Zack what are you planning? Joinning Him? Are You Crazy or something?)

~Editted~
Back to top Go down
Tifa

Tifa

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:20 pm

"I hope he's got a good reason," Tifa said, half to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next