Nexus Presents: Final Fantasy Unus-Volatillis Angelus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy UVA is property of Nexus Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium

Go down 
+3
Tifa
Sephiroth
Cloud
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Cloud

Cloud

Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 3:55 pm

Pushing people out of the way, he finally found his way to Sephiroth and, ...Tifa? Eyes going wide, he pushed aside everyone else and rushed to Tifa. Kneeling beside her, he lifted her into his arms and looked at her, gritting his teeth. Bringing her up into an embrace, he could tell she was simply passed out. Setting her back down on the ground lightly, he looked up and saw him. "You.." he muttered before reaching around and grabbing ahold of his Buster Sword. Bringing it around infront of him, he glared at Sephiroth before rushing him.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Admin
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 9:59 pm

Sephiroth looked over at cloud slowly. "What's wrong Cloud? Afraid I'll take her away too?" Sephiroth held out his sword which was wrapped tight by a red ribbon. "She died because you couldn't protect her, that's what you tell yourself right? Your wrong cloud, stop blaming it on yourself." Sephiroth smirked.
Back to top Go down
https://finalfantasyuva.darkbb.com
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:02 am

Coming within distance, he let Sephiroths words completely go in one ear, and out the other. Though he was right, he didnt want to say aloud. Curing under his breath, he began to slash at Sephiroth.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Admin
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 11:06 am

Sephiroth smirked and rushed at Cloud in mid air. He slashed three times at Cloud's left arm and once at his right. "Come to think of it, didnt Zack die because you couldnt protect him?" Sephiroth smiled and held out Zack's shoulder platearmor."
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:42 pm

Cursing beneath his breath, he held up his Buster Sword in attempt to block, but didnt make it in time for the first few blows, blocking the last one. Listening to Sephiroth speak, he tried to remain focused on the fight, trying to ignore his banter.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Admin
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 3:50 pm

Sephiroth smirked again. "Cloud, its disappointing. You didnt even make it into SOLDIER. I saw such potential in you." He jumped higher into the air he flew above Cloud. He drilled downward and landed behind Cloud. He dashed forward once. "You can't even seem to get rid of me can you?" Sephiroth shook his head. "Cloud, why do you even try to stop me? I just come back and it makes you a failure." He smiled and slashed diagonally seven times at Cloud. His expressioned changed quickly from an aggressive one, to a smirk. He jumped into the air. "Looks like I just found my next target. He flew off and threw another vortex.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 8:42 pm

"No, No, NO!" He yelled at Sephiroth as he toyed with his mind. A few tears strung down his face as he wanted to reach him to attack, but couldnt. Instead, he tried to avoid the attacks from him, but failed to an agree. Taking some hits, he fell back and skidded against the ground, landing next to Tifa. With a glance, he saw Sephiroth disappear into a vortex of some sort. Cursing, he instead of going after him, he turned and went to the aid of Tifa.

"Tifa?! Tifa!" he called, trying to awaken her from her temporarily knocked out state.
Back to top Go down
Tifa

Tifa

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:33 pm

"Nnm... Cloud...?" Tifa asked groggily.
Back to top Go down
http://soulcrier.webs.com/
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:36 pm

Taking an item from a pocket, which was a vial, he uncapped it and held it close. "Shh.. drink this.." he said as he slowly tip the vial into her mouth. (Vial = Potion)
Back to top Go down
Tifa

Tifa

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:55 pm

Tifa hastily downed the liquid, and coughed at the sour taste. "Sephiroth, he-"
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:59 pm

"I know.. I know.. " Cloud managed to say as he held Tifa in his arms. Clinching his teeth, he wanted to go after him. And he knew he should, but he wanted to make sure Tifa was alright and well.
Back to top Go down
Tifa

Tifa

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:00 pm

"You're going to fight, aren't you? Or you already have," Tifa said. She got to her feet a bit unsteadily. "Don't... don't worry about me, Cloud. I won't be a burden to you."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Admin
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:07 pm

Sephiroth smiled and spun in the air. "Come on Cloud, what's wrong? Oh thats right, you never finished your experimental phase. You never got your wing." He smiled. "HEARTLESS ANGEL!" He used the skill on Cloud.
Back to top Go down
Tifa

Tifa

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:12 pm

"CLOUD!"
Tifa tried to push him out of the range of the attack, knowing it was unavoidable within.
Back to top Go down
Pandora

Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:19 pm

She finally arived at the large building just in time to hear a man shout the words "HEARTLESS ANGEL!" drawing her attention instantly to whoever spoke them. Her eyes widend when she saw it was the one winged man. She could'nt beleive it was really him,after seemingly forever of searching she had found him. Altho she was snapped out of her content thoughts as she remembered that a battle was going on. remembering this,She quickly averts her attention to the blond haired man and the woman,taking note of the beating they obviously had received "Tch...pathetic" She mutterd to herself,making sure she was a decent distance away as to not get hit with whatever the One winged man was about to do. She was definitely happy and not to mention,Excited,to have finally found him,but she knew she could'nt just interfere in this situation. She had waited a long time,so she could wait alittle bit longer. A smirk grew on her face as she watched the woman push the blonde haired man out of the way of the attack,her eyes filling with a glint of excitement. She had always enjoyed watching weaklings die.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Admin
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:21 pm

Sephiroth imediatley noticed the girl. Somthing inside him told him to get her away from there. He flew down and grabbed her in his arms. They flew off tword the Duggle Apartments, although Cloud and Tifa were to busy to see them leave.
Back to top Go down
Pandora

Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:28 pm

Her eyes widend in surprize as the One winged man had suddenly flew down and picked her up,a small gasp escaping her lips due to the surprize caused by the unexpected action. Her face,which normaly holds an expression filled with irritation,now holds a confused and somewhat innocent expression. She could'nt for the life of her figure out what this was all about,but oddly enough she has no complaints. After a few moments she gets a look of slight irritation on her face,irritated with herself for not haveing anything to say to him. "Oh come on! I looked for him all this time and I FINALLY find him and now suddenly i'm MUTE!?" she thinks in anger to herself as she glares at air to her right.
Back to top Go down
Tifa

Tifa

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:04 pm

"Cloud... what just happened?" Tifa asked as she watched Sephiroth fly away with a girl, or so it appeared- it might be a boy, she couldn't tell from the distance. Now he's kidnapping people?!
Back to top Go down
Asuka Ueto

Asuka Ueto

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:26 pm

On the floor at the woman's feet, there was an upside down notice of some kind. Actually, it was a Wanted poster of a boy with dark hair, a sly grin, and seemed to be topless. The "name" part of the poster reads "Sion". The reward would be 1.2 million Gil, and is reported in a sidenote to be "dangerous to pedestrians", which is a no-brainer for ANY threat.
Back to top Go down
Tifa

Tifa

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:21 pm

"Hm? Hey, what's this?" Tifa bent down and picked up the paper. "That wasn't the girl that Sephiroth just took...? Cloud, look at this!" She handed him the paper.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:28 pm

Cloud looks at the piece of paper with a blank look on his face.... He then turns shocked "your right Tifa this is not the girl he just took...." Continues looking at the paper with a grin of confusion.
Back to top Go down
Tifa

Tifa

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:35 pm

"I guess it wouldn't bring us closer to sephiroth, but it couldn't hurt to look for her," Tifa suggested.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:38 pm

He looks away from the paper and looks at tifa."Maybe your right if wouldn't hurt to atleast try. i guess" Cloud says with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Tifa

Tifa

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:47 pm

"Yeah, let's get going!"
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:48 pm

Cloud nods his head "yeah" He starts walking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next