Nexus Presents: Final Fantasy Unus-Volatillis Angelus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy UVA is property of Nexus Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium

Go down 
+3
Tifa
Sephiroth
Cloud
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Admin
Sephiroth

Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:52 pm

Sephiroth's form changed back to normal. "I guess not." He shook his head at Cloud. He knew cloud would attack him on sight.
Back to top Go down
https://finalfantasyuva.darkbb.com
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:56 pm

Looks at Sephiroth's" So You were behind this" Grabs his sword adn swings at him. keeps his back at zack. " The Honor of Soilder? I Remember It."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Admin
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:59 pm

Zack grabbed his sword and blocked Cloud's attack standing in between the two. "If you remembered then why didn't you save Aerith." He said.
Back to top Go down
http://kuroshitsujirp.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:09 pm

" I would have Zack" still cluching his blade at Sephiroth and looks at the ground. "Somethings i was confused about but, AT LEAST I WASNT THE ONE HER KILLED HER!!!!" says screaming to the ground remembering her in the way he could.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Admin
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:11 pm

"I wouldn't have had to, if you hadn't turned her against SOLDIER." He shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:21 pm

"SHE DIDNT NEED TO DIE!!!!! If you had a problem with me you should delt with me more then you did. she would still be alive" Swing his sword at him agian.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Admin
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:32 pm

Sephiroth blocked the attack with his Masamune. "Atlas, fight!"
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:41 pm

"Bring it on Sephiroth!!!" Pulls his sword back and on to his shoulder
Back to top Go down
Zack
Admin
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:46 pm

Zack blocked Cloud's attack. He was so confused at the moment. The black haired Soilder had no idea what to do right now. It was moments like these he wished that he was just given orders and followed them.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Admin
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 10:47 pm

"Zack, as your commander, I order you to defend me." Sephiroth hadn't given orders like these since SOLDIER. He missed it. (Zack went AFK)
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:00 pm

Looks at them both "Sephiroth you may have turned him agensit me but you cannever win."
Back to top Go down
Zack
Admin
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:26 pm

"Sorry Cloud, Orders are orders." Zack replied as he sliped back into his Soilder attudied. He attacked Cloud in order to protect his comanding officer. "I don't want to fight you, Cloud." he said hoping the blonde would stand down.

((Edited))

Last edited by Zack on Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Asuka Ueto

Asuka Ueto

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 11:28 pm

Atlas watched the whole fight begin, his sword drawn but not being used. ". . ."
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 6:00 am

"i sorry to Zack. i guess you dont remember who went agensit soilder and the reason i got that Makou poisoning. He the reason you died." he said pulling back his sword."your ganna protct him. Guess i can't change your mind. But there is one thing the Soilder Gave me Zack. I ended up leaveing because i ended up getting a family" he said with a kind soft voice a voice he always had.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Admin
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 6:52 am

Zack let out a sigh when he saw Cloud pull back from his attack. "Angeal." was all Zack said before he looked Cloud stright in the eyes. "It wasn't Sephiroth's fault, it all started because Geneisis started to die and he wanted to find a way to live." He said.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:35 am

Closes his eyes takes a deep breath "maybe yes but it seem the zack i remember must have died." He quickly turned from the kind soft hearted person he used to know and swung at zack with no second thought.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Admin
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:41 am

Zack blocked the attack and looked at Cloud with sad eyes. The black haired man was still confused and his body was beging to turn to the Makou that was running through his veins to fight off Cloud. "Cloud I really don't want to fight you." Zack said once more.

((Edited))

Last edited by Zack on Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:32 am

Kuja watched the fight before him. He sighed softly. He was quiet as the fight pursued. A sadistic smirk danced across his face.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Admin
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:35 am

Sephiroth smiled and looked over at Kuja. "It seems as your enjoying this too."
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:37 am

Kuja shifted his eyes over to the silver haired ex-general. "The irony is too much." he began and chuckled a bit. "Two friends fighting over something so petty." he continued. That sadistic grin didn't disperse. "Its quite rich." he said and continued to watch.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Admin
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 9:47 am

Zack blocked all of Cloud's attacks. He wasn't going to do something and attack his friend when so many people could get injured during the battle.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 11:51 am

Kept Slashing his sword to his friend hidding his pain from fighting an old friend "why block zack?" he siad so sternly "maybe fighting might knock some since into you." he said with so mych confidence
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:11 pm

Kuja smirked and watched. "Yes Zack, Why block? It is a fight after all. Show him what you are made of." he said as he stood beside Sephiroth.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Admin
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:19 pm

"Cloud do you not see how many people are here?" He asked as he kept blocking the attacks. He heard Kuja's words and decied the only way to end this was if he fought Cloud. "First Class Soilder Zack on the job." He said as he began to attack Cloud back. As he was fighting a white angeal wing appreared in the same place were Angeal's wing had been.
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:24 pm

Kuja became quiet. "A wing...?" he nearly gasped. It was beautiful and dare he thought he was jealous of not having one too. "Zack...Why do you have a wing?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium   Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next