Nexus Presents: Final Fantasy Unus-Volatillis Angelus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy UVA is property of Nexus Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Edge Streets

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Admin
Sephiroth

Edge Streets Empty
PostSubject: Edge Streets   Edge Streets I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:05 pm

Edge is a city that has almost finished construction. It is the city where Cloud and Tifa reside. No monsters attack here. Edge is a center of many shops.
Edge Streets Edge10
Edge Streets Edgece10
Back to top Go down
https://finalfantasyuva.darkbb.com
Sephiroth
Admin
Sephiroth

Edge Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge Streets   Edge Streets I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:11 pm

The sound of an engine sputter alerted the people at the front gate of Edge. The man in the leather coat simply smirked. He wore a Black Mage's hat, had a closed leather cloak and a brown leather belt. He stopped at the closed gates. The two SOLDIER guards looked him over and opened the gate. Sephiroth walked in and removed his hat. His long flowing hair fell and his leather coat took its true form .Asthe shoulder plates faded into view, his coat opened up. His SOLDIER beltbuckle became visible. One of the SOLDIERs turned to look, but the man was gone.
Back to top Go down
https://finalfantasyuva.darkbb.com
Pandora

Pandora

Edge Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge Streets   Edge Streets I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:31 pm

She walked calmly through the streets of Edge,not really going to any place in particuler as she ignored all of the passerbyes. Keeping her wings well hidden beneith her long leather coat she continiues to walk,moving her attention to the sky with a thoughtful look on her face. After awhile she lets out an irritated sigh,she found this place horridly boreing,she could'nt help but feel there was something more exciting somewhere else.She was snapped out of her thoughts when she overheard two people talking,normally she would'nt have cared,but the term about a "one winged man" caught her attention.she leaned against the wall and eavsdropped,paying close attention to what they were saying,and as soon as they had mentioned witch direction the man was headed she walked off. "one winged man...it HAS to be him" with that thought in mind she quickly made her way to the nearest desserted alley,and upon arival she unstrapped her spear from her back and leaned it againt a nearbye wall,taking her long coat off afterwards. with her coat removed she extended both of her wings in a stretching manner,aperintly having them hidden all this time was uncomfortable. "Heh,its about time i get to stretch my wings abit." she said to herself as a small smirk graced her lips. She then takes her removed coat and stuffs it into a bag she had strapped to her belt,freeing her hands. Before taking to the sky she picks up her spear and straps it to her back once more,being careful not to prick her left wing. With her Spear tightly strapped to her back correctly she wastes no time as she flaps her wings and takes to the air,her mechanical wing making screech like noises as it made its flapping motions. She quickly flies above the many buildings of Edge,flying in the direction the conversing people had mentioned the man heading. She could'nt help but smirk down at the pathetic looking populous of Edge as she flew over the city,they were so weak and helpless,a simple stab from her spear could take any one of them out. She shook her head and dismissed the thoughts,finding the one winged man being more important then other things at the moment as she sped up her flying speed,quickly leaving Edge and off to an unknown area.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Admin
Zack

Edge Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge Streets   Edge Streets I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:48 pm

Zack looked around at the city in confusion. "Man I guess things changed alot here." He said as he scratched his head. He walked up to some and asked,"Excuse me, can you tell me how to get to the sector six church?" The person he had stoped looked at him like he was crazy. "Have you been living under a rock or something?" The man asked. Zack shook his head. The man let out a sigh and said, "If you go to the ruins of Midgar, it should be the only building standing." "Thank you." Zack said as he began walking to the way the man had pointed to. The Ex 1st class had a feeling that his weapon might be there and he wanted to see the church were he had met Aerith in. I wonder if I will see Cloud again. he thought.
Back to top Go down
http://kuroshitsujirp.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Kuja

Kuja

Edge Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge Streets   Edge Streets I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:00 pm

Kuja opened his eyes slowly and his light blue eyes scanned the surroundings before him. "A church..." he said to the air as he shifted and got comfortable. "I remember..I came here for shelter." he continued talking to no one. "A strange city indeed...Is this Gaia...?" he questioned. "Time travel can be quite terrifying." he chuckled and wandered over to the pond in the middle of the chapel. He looked at himself. He stared at such perfection. "As always." he grinned vainly and he took his hand and ran his slender fingers through the lavender silver locks. The feather swished with the moment of his hair. "Such perfection." he laughed.

After a few moments of fiddling with his thick silver hair, Kuja moved to take a closer look at the chapel which he now inhabited. "With a little work, I could make this place shine." he said. "Just like a canary when it gets it's new wings." he loved plays and 'I Want to Be Your Canary' was one of his personal favorites. This place had a certain grace and peace to it. He could get use to living here. He closed his eyes. "But Peace...is nothing more but a shadow of death.." he spoke.

After a moment, Kuja's attention was snapped to the door, where he saw a tall black spiky haired man. He furrowed his brow in annoyance and stared. "Who are you?" he asked the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Admin
Zack

Edge Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge Streets   Edge Streets I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:20 pm

Huh?" Zack said as he turned around to see a man with white hair. "My name is Zack Fair." He answered as he saw his bustersword. Ah there it is. he thought as he walked towards the now shined weapon that sat in the middle of the church. "What's your name?" He asked as he grabbed the hilt of the weapon.
Back to top Go down
Kuja

Kuja

Edge Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge Streets   Edge Streets I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:22 pm

Kuja looked over the man. "I am Kuja...and who are you?" he then asked. He didn't notice the weapon. A sword? A rather big one as well. He moved closer to Zack. "What do you want?" he then asked. He didn't like people just walking into his new home.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Admin
Zack

Edge Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge Streets   Edge Streets I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:27 pm

"This was the place I met my girlfriend Aerith." he said as he mounted the sword on his back. I was slightly heavy but he knew he would get used to the weight. the Solider could already feel his strength had returned. "Well I am off to some place call Zanarkand." He said as he began walking towards the door of the church. "Bye Aerith." He said before he opened the doors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Edge Streets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Edge Streets   Edge Streets I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edge Streets
Page 1 of 1