Nexus Presents: Final Fantasy Unus-Volatillis Angelus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy UVA is property of Nexus Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seventh Haven/Strife Delivery Service/Cloud and Tifa's home

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Admin
Sephiroth

Seventh Haven/Strife Delivery Service/Cloud and Tifa's home Empty
PostSubject: Seventh Haven/Strife Delivery Service/Cloud and Tifa's home   Seventh Haven/Strife Delivery Service/Cloud and Tifa's home I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:53 pm

The building triples as a bar, Strife Delivery Service's Headquarters, and the Strife residance. It consists of a large room and a kitchen. The second story holds two large rooms and two bathrooms.
Seventh Haven/Strife Delivery Service/Cloud and Tifa's home Advent10
Seventh Haven/Strife Delivery Service/Cloud and Tifa's home Sevent10
Seventh Haven/Strife Delivery Service/Cloud and Tifa's home Sevent11
Seventh Haven/Strife Delivery Service/Cloud and Tifa's home Sevent12
Denzel is the shopkeep most of the time unless Tifa and/or cloud are available.
Denzel: Seventh Haven/Strife Delivery Service/Cloud and Tifa's home 64955-10
Back to top Go down
https://finalfantasyuva.darkbb.com
Sephiroth
Admin
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Haven/Strife Delivery Service/Cloud and Tifa's home   Seventh Haven/Strife Delivery Service/Cloud and Tifa's home I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:22 pm

The silver haired man smiled. His face was well hidden through his hair. Some people looked at him strangely. A young boy with short silver hair, blue eyes, pale skin, and wearing a blue shirt with black shorts and black tennis shoes approached man. He tugged on the silver haired man's coat. "Mister, what are you doing?" He asked. The man simply smiled. "Delivering a package." He dropped a small box that said: "To: Cloud From: An old friend." The man smirked as he turned away. He walked out of Edge and back to his motorcycle. He placed the key in the ignition and drove off.
Back to top Go down
https://finalfantasyuva.darkbb.com
Tifa

Tifa

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Haven/Strife Delivery Service/Cloud and Tifa's home   Seventh Haven/Strife Delivery Service/Cloud and Tifa's home I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:14 am

"Hm?"
Tifa went downstairs when she heard the motorcycle engine. Cloud? She opened the door and saw that there was no Cloud, but a small package addressed to him. From an old friend. They had a lot of old friends, but she had a bad feeling about it as she brought the package inside.
Back to top Go down
http://soulcrier.webs.com/
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Haven/Strife Delivery Service/Cloud and Tifa's home   Seventh Haven/Strife Delivery Service/Cloud and Tifa's home I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:24 am

Cloud noticed Tifa walking in with a package. "What is that?" He rushed to her as he felt a disturbing Aura.
Back to top Go down
Tifa

Tifa

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Haven/Strife Delivery Service/Cloud and Tifa's home   Seventh Haven/Strife Delivery Service/Cloud and Tifa's home I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:26 am

"A package for you," Tifa said. "It doesn't say who it's from. Just 'an old friend'. I don't think Cid or Vincent or anyone else would leave such a cryptic message."
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Haven/Strife Delivery Service/Cloud and Tifa's home   Seventh Haven/Strife Delivery Service/Cloud and Tifa's home I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:30 am

Cloud took the Package in his hand. He inspected it. "Wrapped perfectly..." He opened it. He almost fell backwards. "No....." He held up the pitch black feather to show Tifa. The words rang in their heads. "I will never be a memory...."
Back to top Go down
Tifa

Tifa

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Haven/Strife Delivery Service/Cloud and Tifa's home   Seventh Haven/Strife Delivery Service/Cloud and Tifa's home I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:35 am

"You've defeated him before," Tifa pointed out, though she was shaken by the clear threat presented by the black feather, and what- who- it symbolized. "We won't let him do... whatever he's going to try to do to destroy the world now."
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Haven/Strife Delivery Service/Cloud and Tifa's home   Seventh Haven/Strife Delivery Service/Cloud and Tifa's home I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:41 am

Suddenly a loud boom rang out. Cloud ran to the window. "Tifa look!" He pointed at the large vortex. He saw Sephiroth fly through it and it exploded. "It feels like...our world just got...larger." Cloud looked around.
Back to top Go down
Tifa

Tifa

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Haven/Strife Delivery Service/Cloud and Tifa's home   Seventh Haven/Strife Delivery Service/Cloud and Tifa's home I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:41 am

Tifa gulped. "Is that good... or bad?"
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Haven/Strife Delivery Service/Cloud and Tifa's home   Seventh Haven/Strife Delivery Service/Cloud and Tifa's home I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:44 am

"Im not sure Tifa, but we need to find out." Cloud got his gear together and closed his eyes. He stuck out his hand and the Buster Sword appeared. "I haven't used you in three years...." He smiled softly. "Lets go." He walked to his Motorcycle.
Back to top Go down
Tifa

Tifa

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Haven/Strife Delivery Service/Cloud and Tifa's home   Seventh Haven/Strife Delivery Service/Cloud and Tifa's home I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:46 am

"Wait! Cloud!" Tifa sighed, "What about Marlene and Denzel? We can't just run off without telling them anything. At least hire a sitter!"
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Haven/Strife Delivery Service/Cloud and Tifa's home   Seventh Haven/Strife Delivery Service/Cloud and Tifa's home I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:52 am

"Already on it." Cloud was on his phone and instantly Vincent flew in. He smiled at Tifa and walked into the house. "Lets go Tifa." He revved his engine.
Back to top Go down
Tifa

Tifa

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Haven/Strife Delivery Service/Cloud and Tifa's home   Seventh Haven/Strife Delivery Service/Cloud and Tifa's home I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:54 am

Well, I know Marlene gets along with him, Tifa thought. She nodded to Vincent and got on the back of Cloud's bike.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Haven/Strife Delivery Service/Cloud and Tifa's home   Seventh Haven/Strife Delivery Service/Cloud and Tifa's home I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:57 am

The two rode off to the docks. "Alright, now if we see a strange ship, we board it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seventh Haven/Strife Delivery Service/Cloud and Tifa's home   Seventh Haven/Strife Delivery Service/Cloud and Tifa's home I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seventh Haven/Strife Delivery Service/Cloud and Tifa's home
Page 1 of 1