Nexus Presents: Final Fantasy Unus-Volatillis Angelus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy UVA is property of Nexus Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shuyin's house/Duggle Apartments/Abe apartments/Gift Shop

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloud

Cloud

Shuyin's house/Duggle Apartments/Abe apartments/Gift Shop Empty
PostSubject: Shuyin's house/Duggle Apartments/Abe apartments/Gift Shop   Shuyin's house/Duggle Apartments/Abe apartments/Gift Shop I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:52 pm

The large building in the back. The other buildings are (Big building on Left) Duggle apartments, (Small building on left) Gift Shop, and (Right) Abe apartments
Shuyin's house/Duggle Apartments/Abe apartments/Gift Shop Zanark11
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Admin
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Shuyin's house/Duggle Apartments/Abe apartments/Gift Shop   Shuyin's house/Duggle Apartments/Abe apartments/Gift Shop I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:47 pm

Sephiroth landed in the for-rent room of the Duggle Apartments. He payed the manager, locked the door, and sat the girl in a chair. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
https://finalfantasyuva.darkbb.com
Pandora

Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Shuyin's house/Duggle Apartments/Abe apartments/Gift Shop   Shuyin's house/Duggle Apartments/Abe apartments/Gift Shop I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:57 pm

Remaining silent for the longest while,She simply watched him as he payed the manager and sat her down in the chair,altho once he had spoken to her,She snapped out of it. "O-Oh...My name is Pandora. I've been looking for you for a very long time. I had heard about you a while back and started searching for you since then. Now as for the reason why I have sought you out-" She paused as she stood up from the chair,unstrapping her spear as she kept her gaze on the man. Once she had set her spear aside she removed her leather coat,unfolding her wings just slightly. "Since we are both of Jenova" She said as calmly as she could,inwardly she was sort of uneasy,altho she had no idea why.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Admin
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Shuyin's house/Duggle Apartments/Abe apartments/Gift Shop   Shuyin's house/Duggle Apartments/Abe apartments/Gift Shop I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:00 pm

Sephiroth's eys imediatly shot up to meet Padora's. "Your eyes...they are...but your wing...show me it."
Back to top Go down
Pandora

Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Shuyin's house/Duggle Apartments/Abe apartments/Gift Shop   Shuyin's house/Duggle Apartments/Abe apartments/Gift Shop I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:04 pm

She stared him in the eyes straight back and nodded briefly to his request,unfolding her black angel wing all the way out,altho out of habit the mechanical wing had unfolded abit more as well. "Well? Believe me now?" She asked calmly,the uneasy feeling inside her growing slightly,but she simply just pushed it away.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Admin
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Shuyin's house/Duggle Apartments/Abe apartments/Gift Shop   Shuyin's house/Duggle Apartments/Abe apartments/Gift Shop I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:07 pm

He smiled. "You will travel with me. What is your name?" He smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Pandora

Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Shuyin's house/Duggle Apartments/Abe apartments/Gift Shop   Shuyin's house/Duggle Apartments/Abe apartments/Gift Shop I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:11 pm

She felt really strange on the inside upon seeing his smile,and despite resistance,her cheeks get colord with a soft shade of pink as she smiled alittle back. "Its Pandora,and you? Whats your name?" She asked with the smile still there,her head tilting alittle bit.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Admin
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Shuyin's house/Duggle Apartments/Abe apartments/Gift Shop   Shuyin's house/Duggle Apartments/Abe apartments/Gift Shop I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:14 pm

He smiled abit bigger now. "My name is Sephiroth." His wing disappeared, dropping a few black feathers
Back to top Go down
Pandora

Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Shuyin's house/Duggle Apartments/Abe apartments/Gift Shop   Shuyin's house/Duggle Apartments/Abe apartments/Gift Shop I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:19 pm

Her smile grew alongside her blush in responce to his growing smile. "Sephiroth eh? Thats a very interesting name,I like it." She says onnestly with the smile still there,but then her eyes avert to the few black feathers that were left by his wing. "I wish I could do that,hiding mine under a coat gets tiresome after awhile." She said with a thoughtful expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Admin
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Shuyin's house/Duggle Apartments/Abe apartments/Gift Shop   Shuyin's house/Duggle Apartments/Abe apartments/Gift Shop I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:23 pm

"In time, you will learn to do that aswell." He smiled and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Tell me about yourself." He sat across from her on the rose petal colored bed.
Back to top Go down
Pandora

Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Shuyin's house/Duggle Apartments/Abe apartments/Gift Shop   Shuyin's house/Duggle Apartments/Abe apartments/Gift Shop I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:35 pm

She smiled alittle again as he spoke,her blush returning alittle when he placed a hand on her shoulder. "Hmmmm well,there is'nt really to much to tell. I've spent most of my life searching for others like me and getting rid of those who got in my way. I never stay in one place for too long since i do nothing but travel thanks to my searches. your really the first person i exchanged words with,let alone names. I have no specific enimeys or allies before this moment to speak of. I've spent the entirety of my life alone,well,at least till now." She finished in an almost hushed tone,the blush still there.
Back to top Go down
Asuka Ueto

Asuka Ueto

PostSubject: Re: Shuyin's house/Duggle Apartments/Abe apartments/Gift Shop   Shuyin's house/Duggle Apartments/Abe apartments/Gift Shop I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 9:39 pm

Across the way, on a roof of one of the many high buildings in the area, there laid prone a long-haired male that was observing various pedestrians, but more over for any person that would catch this interest. While browsing over the streets, his interest did peak at the sight of two people in an apartment room, having seen them through the nearby window. One was a girl with platinum hair talking to, who was the other that peaked his interests, a tall man with a long curtain of the same color hair.

Standing a bit to his knees, he leaned forward a bit before flipping his form downward towards one of the closer, lower buildings. It was this spot he's able to listen in on these two characters' conversation. "Hm.."
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Admin
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Shuyin's house/Duggle Apartments/Abe apartments/Gift Shop   Shuyin's house/Duggle Apartments/Abe apartments/Gift Shop I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:35 pm

Sephiroth's eyes flicked tword the window. "We're being watched." He instantly disappeared. He reapeared behind the boy with his seven foot sword to his neck. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Asuka Ueto

Asuka Ueto

PostSubject: Re: Shuyin's house/Duggle Apartments/Abe apartments/Gift Shop   Shuyin's house/Duggle Apartments/Abe apartments/Gift Shop I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:44 pm

The male, as if expecting this to happen, was already standing with his arms crossed, his view downward. "[i]You mean you can't tell..?" He asked before reaching behind and lifting his own curtain of blackish-green hair up, exposing the marks on his back where his own wings are. They were the same as the young woman's own that was down there, but his were on opposite sides, and his organic wing was a bit more of a shade of green than black.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Admin
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Shuyin's house/Duggle Apartments/Abe apartments/Gift Shop   Shuyin's house/Duggle Apartments/Abe apartments/Gift Shop I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 9:49 pm

Sephiroth tilited his head. Instantly, all three of them were in the room together. Sephiroth closed the curtains. "Alright then, you two no doubt saw that young man with the woman? Cloud and Tifa are their names." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Asuka Ueto

Asuka Ueto

PostSubject: Re: Shuyin's house/Duggle Apartments/Abe apartments/Gift Shop   Shuyin's house/Duggle Apartments/Abe apartments/Gift Shop I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:13 pm

Atlas nodded in reponse, his arms still tucked across his chest. "That I did..that girl might be a bit of a problem..but that spike-haired man even more so." He said, the apparent thought of his first battle caused a small tension of nervousness to rise within him. This alone generated a pair of small, harmless cyclones by his feet as well as small, just-as-harmless sparks of electricity, both being his primary elements.
Back to top Go down
Pandora

Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Shuyin's house/Duggle Apartments/Abe apartments/Gift Shop   Shuyin's house/Duggle Apartments/Abe apartments/Gift Shop I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:49 pm

Her eyes were slightly wide as she watched the whole scene unfold,but they quickly settled upon realizing the identity of the boy. Whilst neither of the two males were looking at her she had slightly glared at the new arival,not trusting him for some reason. She turned her attention back to Sephiroth after he spoke the names of the two people from before. "Cloud and Tifa eh?" Before she said more she listend to what Atlas had to say,a smirk forming on her lips as she looked at him. "Heh,your overestimating them,especially the blonde. If it werent for that "Tifa" woman he would have gotten killed for sure. Frankly i dont care WHO they are,but if their in the way,I shall remove them" She said with a twisted smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Asuka Ueto

Asuka Ueto

PostSubject: Re: Shuyin's house/Duggle Apartments/Abe apartments/Gift Shop   Shuyin's house/Duggle Apartments/Abe apartments/Gift Shop I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 12:07 am

Being created only recently, he's set to know any true combat experience. All he's ever done to survive was snipe livestock and feed off of it, but never has he know what real combat is like. Here he is hoping that he'd learn such a thing from these two. "My name is Atlas...and you?" He asked the girl, not getting an answer from Sephiroth as well as not having heard whom they are from his eavesdropping earlier.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Admin
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Shuyin's house/Duggle Apartments/Abe apartments/Gift Shop   Shuyin's house/Duggle Apartments/Abe apartments/Gift Shop I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:08 pm

"I'm Sephiroth. Do not under-estimate those two. Cloud was going to be in SOLDIER and has the ability of a 1st class. Tifa has years of training and experiance and can beat practically anything to a pulp with her fists." He smirked. "But dont be misguided, you can bring them down. Take what they love most and they will be weaker." He laughed. "I've already taken two things from Cloud, his idol, and a girl." He held up Zack's SOLDIER belt, and Aerith's ribbon.
Back to top Go down
Asuka Ueto

Asuka Ueto

PostSubject: Re: Shuyin's house/Duggle Apartments/Abe apartments/Gift Shop   Shuyin's house/Duggle Apartments/Abe apartments/Gift Shop I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:13 pm

Atlas watched this sight, blinking occasionally before slowly nodding. His attention shifted toward Pandora, seeing how she hasn't spoken in a while.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Admin
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Shuyin's house/Duggle Apartments/Abe apartments/Gift Shop   Shuyin's house/Duggle Apartments/Abe apartments/Gift Shop I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:20 pm

"So, your both children of mother..." He smiled. "I must teach you things, but first, I need somewhere to teach you..."
Back to top Go down
Asuka Ueto

Asuka Ueto

PostSubject: Re: Shuyin's house/Duggle Apartments/Abe apartments/Gift Shop   Shuyin's house/Duggle Apartments/Abe apartments/Gift Shop I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 8:17 pm

Sighing, the boy walked to a nearby window and stared out of it towards the Zanarkand Blitzball Stadium. ". . ."
Back to top Go down
Pandora

Pandora

PostSubject: Re: Shuyin's house/Duggle Apartments/Abe apartments/Gift Shop   Shuyin's house/Duggle Apartments/Abe apartments/Gift Shop I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 11:52 pm

She had stayed silent for awhile,her gaze shifting to the items Sephiroth had shown after awhile. She looked down with a thoughtful look on her face,her arms crossed. then,finally,she moved her gaze from the floor to look at Atlas,a very small,but noticable,smile forms on her face. "You wanted to know my name right? Its Pandora." She said with that small smile still there,chuckleing softly. "Its nice,to meet you." She said surprisingly polightly,getting over her ill feelings twords Atlas,realizing its stupid to mistrust him so quickly. Hearing what Sephiroth said about training,she nods her head alittle,not moving her gaze from Atlas.
Back to top Go down
Asuka Ueto

Asuka Ueto

PostSubject: Re: Shuyin's house/Duggle Apartments/Abe apartments/Gift Shop   Shuyin's house/Duggle Apartments/Abe apartments/Gift Shop I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:21 pm

Atlas' cerulean-green eyes focused on the girl upon learning of her name finally, and a sign of his acknowledgement of her came in the form of a cute smile. "The pleasure's all mine!"

Atlas' attention shifted suddenly towards the open window facing the docks, a sense of alert in his facial expression. "We're not..alone."

And with that, the boy hopped out the window and, upon landing on the adjacent rooftop, started to silently hop from rooftop to rooftop, eventually reaching the boat that was not there before. He turned back towards the stadium, only at the last minute seeing a young male with spikey black hair and a SOLDIER 1st-class uniform walk inside, holding a huge Buster sword. "Who was that..?" He asked, once again departing along the top of the residencies, only to stop into a low prone position with a great view of the entrance. ". . ."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shuyin's house/Duggle Apartments/Abe apartments/Gift Shop   Shuyin's house/Duggle Apartments/Abe apartments/Gift Shop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shuyin's house/Duggle Apartments/Abe apartments/Gift Shop
Page 1 of 1