Nexus Presents: Final Fantasy Unus-Volatillis Angelus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy UVA is property of Nexus Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Docks

Go down 
+2
Cloud
Sephiroth
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Admin
Sephiroth

Docks Empty
PostSubject: Docks   Docks I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:49 pm

(Below Auron on the Water)
Docks Zanark25
Back to top Go down
https://finalfantasyuva.darkbb.com
Cloud

Cloud

Docks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 6:56 pm

As the city came into view he walked slower. "The most beautiful city...." His eyes hadn't glistened like this since before the destruction of Midgar.
Back to top Go down
Tifa

Tifa

Docks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:03 pm

Well, Edge might not be beautiful, but, it's home... Tifa thought, though she too was taken by the city and Cloud's change of heart that seemed to be connected to the more upbeat setting. "What do we do first?"
Back to top Go down
http://soulcrier.webs.com/
Cloud

Cloud

Docks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:08 pm

Cloud noticed a crowd rushing tword a large stadium. "What's going on there?" Cloud tilited his head slightly. "Tifa, want to check it out?" Cloud waited for her approval.
Back to top Go down
Tifa

Tifa

Docks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:11 pm

Oho, my opinion matters! "There's nothing else to do from what I can see. Sephiroth might be nearby, or something?" She was sure to grab onto Cloud's hand, blushing a bit and wondering if he'd remember his emo-ness and toss it aside. But she didn't want to lose him in the crowd.
Back to top Go down
http://soulcrier.webs.com/
Cloud

Cloud

Docks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:13 pm

Cloud nodded. "Lets go." They both ran tword the stadium
Back to top Go down
Pandora

Pandora

Docks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:58 pm

After flying for what seemed like forever,a city finally started coming into view,her eyes widend as she got closer. The city she was heading twords was brightly lit and on the water,it was a very beautiful city,nothing like Edge. She shook her head to snap out of it as she sped up alittle more,heading twords the docks she had spotted upon getting closer. She made it a priority to not be spotted by the locals just yet,as that would cause a currently unwanted panic. Before she reached the docks however,she spotted something at the corner of her eye and turned her attention temporarily to it. Her eyes widend at what she saw,it was him,the One winged man. He was flying around the outside of a strange looking and very large roundish building at the edge of the city,and it seemed he was in a fight. This only made her speed up even more as she landed behind a building on the docks of the brightly lit city,removing her spear from her back and taking her leather coat back out of her pouch and putting it back on,folding her wings underneith it. She then quickly restraps her spear to her back and wastes no time running in the direction of the large building.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Admin
Zack

Docks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:42 pm

Zack let out a sigh as he rubbed his back side. The boat ride had not been that fun. "Wow this place is lively." He said as he looked around. he face was lit up like that of a puppy or a child. He pulled out his cellphone and fliped through the contact list. The only numbers he had were Sephiroth's, Angeal's, Aerith's, Kunsel's and Cloud's. He let out a sigh and called Cloud's number hoping it was the same number. He hung up after the first ring and began walking towards the main part of town.
Back to top Go down
http://kuroshitsujirp.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Kuja

Kuja

Docks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:46 pm

Kuja was in the boat with Zack, he remain silent throughout the boat ride. He got up and flew off to stand on the pillars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Docks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Docks   Docks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Docks
Page 1 of 1